Your International Training offer Individuals an internship program which is tailor-made.
Your training needs and seamlessly match your skills to a company that will offer you the potential to further your training while at the same time improving your language skills while working in a similar environment as you might in your home country
An internship is an excellent opportunity to gain an insight into working life and to discover which direction you would like to take your career. Undertaking an internship will give you vital work experience and will be an advantage to your future career
1. Your Initial Email enquiry should Include
· Your Current CV
· Your English language level
· The start date of your proposed Internship
2. Complete our application form and the supporting documentation which will be sent to you by email along with our €100 application fee. You will participate with one of our staff in a pre-screening SKYPE Interview in order to negotiate an appropriate work placement
3. We will then organise an Interview with your host company and formalise in writing your training agreement. Once signed any additional fees that you have agreed to will be transferred to us
4. You can then prepare for your flight and transfer to the placement.
Primary documentation required in step 2:
· Completed Application Form
· Current curriculum vitae and completed application form, including colour photo
· Letter of Internship Objectives
· €100 application fee
Documentation required before arrival in Ireland:
· NB: Evidence of current Medical, accident, travel and personal liability insurance.