Internship agencies terms and conditions:
Students for 2013 are required to:
email only: email@example.com to enquire about placements/Internships
- Letters of intent will be sent from our email firstname.lastname@example.org to you.
- Letters of intent with any other email address do not represent Our Business.
- The letter of Intent must have a company stamp and have the valid signature of the Trainee/Student/Candidate Project Manager (Paul Quinn) then call you by telephone 2 weeks before your arrival
- You are then required to call and speak to us by Telephone to confirm that you are coming to Ireland for placement, 1 month before you arrive. We will
- A copy of “The letter of Intent” must be signed by the Trainee/student/candidate, then scanned and returned as an e-mail attachment to: email@example.com
- An Internship agreement containing terms and a budget will be sent to you, which then must be signed by your College/university/organisation.
- The required management fee should be placed in our Bank account 2 weeks before your arrival; Our bank account name is “Your International Training” and you should never pay money to any other account as this is the only account we have. Bank Account details can be sent by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trainees/students/candidates contract “Your International Training” to Manage their Internship from Arrival in Ireland to departure at the airport upon completion of their Internship period.
The Management fee covers:
- Document processing: Letter of Intent, Internship agreements, fact sheets, Euro-pass certificates and documents deemed necessary by the sending organisation
- Finding an appropriate work placement for the candidate (who is offered 4 closely related placements to add choice to the type of work placement he/she may wish to pursue
- Finding accommodation in the form of host family/apartment/house share/residence, all of which are offered by YIT to fit the budget of the Trainee/Student/Candidate
- Offers a monitoring policy comprising of work placement visit, email and phone calls where deemed necessary.
- Offers to be available by phone in the case the Trainee/Student/Candidate requires medical attention
- Offers English language support where necessary
- Offers airport transfers to and from the airport at a low fee
- Offers certification at the end of the placement upon request from the Trainee/student/candidate/sending organisation
Insurance: Your International Training accepts no responsibility for costs arising from accidents and/or illness incurred during an internship. Interns must have their own health insurance. In case of illness or other circumstances which might prevent the completion of the internship, interns will promptly inform the Internship Coordinator and the President.
The Intern agrees:
- To provide a copy of appropriate health/travel/public liability insurance for the stay if requested by YIT or host company for the internship.
- To provide a Police Background Check/Certificate if requested by the internship host company (for example, in the case of working with children this is a legal requirement)
- To provide all the requisite information required by YIT in order to begin the internship placement process at least ten (10) weeks before the expected start date of internship.
- To disclose exact period of requested internship
- To provide a first preference sector choice for internship and a second preference in the event the first may not be attainable. YIT reserves the right to provide the internship in the second preference providing that all reasonable efforts have been made to secure the first preference.
- To provide details about the INTERN’s Educational and work experience background as well as the INTERN’s CV and cover letter in English.
- To provide details about the accommodation request (if required), including information About any specific dietary requirements/restrictions, preference for pet/children in the home, and to disclose any information regarding medical condition of the INTERN if there is a significant risk that the condition may emerge in a problematic way for the applicant while in receipt of services rendered by YIT.
- To disclose if the INTERN is a smoker/non-smoker in the event homestay accommodation is requested (e.g. if a member of the host family has a respiratory condition we cannot place a smoker into such a homestay.